Granny’s Attic – Vashon’s Premiere Second Hand Store
Visit our Facebook page for up to date information
Scroll down for Retail Shopping Hours, On-Line Shopping Info., & Donations
MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES IN THE STORE OR WHILE IN LINE.
We are located in Vashon Plaza, 17707 100th SW Vashon, WA 98070 Phone: (206) 463-3161
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1004, Vashon, WA 98070 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Temporary Retail Store Hours:
Wednesday to Saturday – 12:00pm to 5:00pm – 20 people for 20 minutes – Thank you for your understanding
How to Shop at Granny’s in Person:
- The first twenty people will line up outside of the store, on the social distancing dots.
- Those twenty will be able to enter the store when it opens.
- Anyone who does not make it into the first twenty shoppers will be able to get a ticket for a future shopping time that day. Remember shopping times will be every 20 minutes.
- There will be twenty tickets available for every twenty minute period between noon and 5:00 pm. Last group of shoppers will go in at 4:40 p.m.
- You may request ONE TICKET for any available time, and when that time comes, you will be allowed in the store by an attendant with that ticket, at that time.
- One Ticket Per Shopper. No “guests.” Please do not bring children.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from others at all time, in line, in the store, at the checkouts.
- When your 20 minutes are up, you must leave the store. The next shopping group will not be allowed in until the previous group is out of the store.
How to Shop at Granny’s On-Line:
- Please visit https://vashon-grannys-attic.myshopify.com to see the treasures that Granny’s has for you.
- Items can be sorted by Department, Description, or Item Number on the site.
- Select the items you’d like to buy and then pay with a credit card on the site.
- Make note of your order number, you will need this for pick up at the store.
- Your items at the store on the next business day (Wednesday – Saturday).
- When arriving at the store, please maintain six feet of distance from others.
- Give your name and order number at the Store Door.
- Upon receipt of your items, verify your order.
ALL ON-LINE SALES ARE FINAL. NO DELIVERY OR SHIPPING. CURBSIDE PICKUP ONLY
Temporary Donation Hours:
Wednesday to Saturday – 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- All Donors must wear a mask and observe social distancing when donating.
- Donors must line up as directed.
- One Donor at a time (one vehicle is one donor).
- We accept two (2) grocery bags or similar size boxed or bagged donations per Donor per donation.
- We will also gladly accept empty medium sized boxes, plastic bins with lids, and paper grocery bags in addition to your donation.
- At this time, we cannot accept furniture, large bags, or large boxes filled with donations.